Dick Johnson are always on the lookout for Barbers with a passion for creating the best look to get a Man laid... OK, perhaps a great sense of the humour and great cutting quality would also do.Founded in 2014, we began with distributing Barbershop products throughout Finland. Naturally, this progressed to Dick Johnson opening its first Barbershop in 2016 to offer its own style to deliver Finns and Folks alike. Now with several reputable shops located in the largest cities, we’re offering a chance for those interested to enjoy the wonders of our wicked ways.Cutting hair to a reputable standard is required, but the ability to perform at the same standard hungover is desired!! We’re all fun loving characters, each offering their own flavor to the table and all living and breathing the same dream – To Barber, and offer an experience like no other.
- Here’s what we can offer you in return for your dedication, and liver...
- Monthly salary – We’re not interested in offering commission based percentages for cuts and having you worry about slow days. Worry less about your next pay day to focus more on the task at hand.
- Co-Workers – Enjoy the benefits of our staff events, including our Scandalous Summer Party and Crazy Christmas Celebration. Make new friends and create solid relationships that’ll last a lifetime.
- Brexit – If you’re from the U.K and want a great escape, why not move to Finland?! There’s no political issue here aside from whose round it is next.
- Health Care – Our National Healthcare is made to keep you happy, healthy and ready for another days work. There’s no hidden fees for broken bones, snotty noses and horrendous headaches.
Want the truth?!
My name is Ronald and I moved here in 2015 from the U.K and I’ve never looked back. I’ve managed the Helsinki Store since it’s debut in 2017 and have accommodated plenty of Staff and Guest Barbers from throughout the world, as well as maintaining my own family life at home and activities outside of work. Would I recommend working here?! I’m still here aren’t I?
If you like to know more about Finland, read our Ronnie post about Finland. He is working as Barber Manager our Helsinki Barber Shop. Yes he is fellow British man. Here is the post.